Delightful updated one level home in a coveted westside Foster City neighborhood, sits on the edge of Arcturus Park and is just steps to the six-mile walking and biking trail, convenient to the Foster City Lagoons, shopping centers, city parks, and top-rated schools.
Immediately welcoming, the charming exterior is appointed with vibrantly hued Japanese maples, paver driveway, and double door entryway. Inside, the natural light filled home features an inviting living room with sunken fireplace sitting area and adjoining formal dining area. An updated kitchen with ample, custom painted cabinetry and new appliances sits adjacent the large family room with sliding glass door accessing the rear deck and yard. Spacious, restful bedroom retreats and updated bathrooms are set off the main living areas. The rear yard includes a covered deck, paved patio, and tranquil swimming pool providing the perfect space for alfresco dining and a peaceful, secluded place to unwind from your day.
Upgrades and new features have been subtly incorporated to accent this lovely home, including newly installed plank flooring, new light fixtures, and fresh, warm paint colors throughout.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approx. 1,950 sq.ft. of living space
- Approx. 6,448 sq.ft. lot
- Built 1969
- Double doors lead to a formal entryway and an open floor plan with attractive plank flooring flowing throughout the home
- An expansive living room enhanced by vaulted ceilings overlooks a sunken area featuring a brick fireplace and extended hearth, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere
- Dining area offering a new attractive chandelier, sits adjacent to the living room, and conveniently opens to the kitchen
- Updated kitchen features ample cabinetry with Corian style counter tops with double sink, instant-hot water, recessed lighting with crown molding, dual picture windows looking out over the rear yard, new stainless steel appliances including an induction cooktop, microwave and oven, and a chic breakfast bar
- Spacious family room connects to the kitchen and offers vaulted ceilings and sliding doors to the rear deck and yard
- Primary bedroom suite offers large closet with mirrored doors, ensuite bathroom with wide painted vanity, sunken bathtub with shower, and access to the deck and rear yard thru the sliding glass doors
- Three additional bedrooms offer versatility for growing families, guest accommodations, or a dedicated home office
- Full hall bathroom, complete with new vanity and double glass door walk-in shower with bench seat
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer, provides handy storage cabinets and access to the garage
- Finished attic retreat with convenient pull-down ladder access
- 2 car garage with built in cabinetry, work space, refrigerator, and access to side of home
- Additional home amenities include freshly painted interior, partially painted exterior and deck area, new plank flooring throughout, new light fixtures and hardware throughout.
- Backyard offers a covered deck, paver patio area, and an inviting pool and Spa with pump cleaning system and solar panels located on roof, ready for a refreshing dip and entertaining guests in style
- Neighborhood schools: Foster City Elementary, Bowditch Middle School and Hillsdale High School (buyer to confirm availability)